I joined MinterEllison in 2021 as a trainee solicitor. Prior to joining MinterEllison, I received my BA (Literary Studies) & LLB degree and PCLL (with distinction) from the University of Hong Kong. I am currently working with the Capital Markets & Corporate Department. I am fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. I am a diligent and proactive team player.
Capital Markets and Corporate
- Assisted in the closing of a tripartite sale and purchase of equity interests and shareholder’s loan in relation to a PRC real estate development in the aggregate amount of RMB3.25 billion.
- Assisted in acting for a lender on the restructuring of and amendments to the term loan facility in the aggregate principal amount of HK$250 million in relation to an acquisition involving a mandatory offer under the Takeovers Code.
- Assisted in acting for the founders of a Hong Kong incorporated company principally engaged in electronic payment solutions in its corporate restructuring and seed round equity fundraising with a funding amount of US$4 million.
- Assisted in advising a Hong Kong listed company in its personnel changes on an urgent basis.
Infrastructure, Construction and Projects
- Assisted in Hong Kong arbitration proceedings in relation to the equity incentive plan of a Chinese multinational technology company.
- Assisted in a Hong Kong High Court claim for outstanding payments for construction works for over HK$3 million.
- Assisted in a cross-border litigation in defending a claim for legal fees of over US$8 million.
- Assisted in advising an independent non-executive director of a Hong Kong listed company in an investigation commenced by the Securities and Futures Commission.