I graduated with a double degree of Bachelor of Social Sciences (Government and Laws) and Bachelor of Laws and obtained my Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (P.C.LL.) from the University of Hong Kong. I was trained with and worked in the Hong Kong office of another international law firm prior to joining MinterEllison.
I have experience in handling construction-related disputes and commercial and civil litigation.
- Assisted in Hong Kong arbitration proceedings for a sub-contractor in relation to defects-related contractual dispute.
- Assisted in Hong Kong arbitration proceedings for a main contractor in relation to disputes involving defects liability period and delay.
Commercial and civil litigation
- Assisted in a Hong Kong High Court Action for a listed company in Hong Kong and its directors in relation to breach of fiduciary duty claims concerning transfers of sums of over HK$50 million.
- Assisted in a Hong Kong High Court Action for a listed company in Hong Kong in relation to breach of commercial agreements.
- Acted for a PRC client for a claim of tort of conversion against a Hong Kong listed company.
- Assisted in a Hong Kong High Court Action for joint and several receivers against a Hong Kong listed company and its directors seeking receivership over the assets of the Hong Kong listed company.