Prior to joining MinterEllison, I received my BBA (Law) (major in Accounting) and LLB degrees with First-Class Honours and obtained my PCLL from the University of Hong Kong. I am fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. I am a passionate and reliable team player.
Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property
- Assisted in advising a non-executive director of a Hong Kong listed company in an investigation commenced by the Securities and Futures Commission in relation to, among other things, allegations of disclosure of false or misleading information, engaging in false trading, price rigging and/or stock market manipulation, and offences involving fraudulent or deceptive devices in transactions etc.
- Assisted an international commodity supplier in asserting and defending its trademark right in the People’s Republic of China through investigation of counterfeit products, lodging infringement complaints and initiation of court actions.
- Assisted a famous Canadian premium athletic wear brand in successfully invalidating identical and confusingly similar trademarks registered by a trademark squatter through pursuing trademark invalidation action in the High Court.
- Assisted in acting for a majority shareholder in an unfair prejudice petition in respect of a family-owned private company.
- Assisted in a wide spectrum of matters relating to personal injuries, personal data (privacy) and commercial disputes.