I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree double majoring in Psychology and Sociology and received a paralegal certificate in the United States. I further obtained my Juris Doctor degree and Postgraduate Certificate in Laws in Hong Kong. Prior to joining MinterEllison, I had worked in the Construction team of another international law firm. I am fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted for a sub-contractor in a multi-million dollar claim on the construction of a residential development project involving defects, delay to completion, variation and outstanding payments
- Acted for a sub-contractor in a domestic arbitration for the design works of a residential development in Hong Kong
- Acted for a main contractor in a domestic arbitration in connection with delay and the rectification of defects works for a private residence in Hong Kong
- Acted for a sub-contractor in a domestic arbitration in connection with the construction of the express rail link concerning claims for delay and variation works
- Acted for a main contractor in a domestic arbitration involving claims on remeasurements and final account settlement