I joined MinterEllison in 2018 as a trainee solicitor and completed my training in the Hong Kong office. Prior to joining MinterEllison, I received a J.D. from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, an LL.M. in International Commercial Law from University of Nottingham and an LL.B. from Dalian Maritime University. I passed the PRC bar examination in 2015 and was admitted to practice as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2020. I am native in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and fluent in English.
Litigation and Arbitration
- Acted for a wholly-owned Australian subsidiary of a company listed in the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in HKIAC proceedings arising out of a claim for consultancy fees in relation to a HKD1.2 billion financing deal.
- Acted for two Hong Kong incorporated companies in pursuing claims against its directors and company secretary for losses suffered as a result of a series of email fraud.
- Acted for the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants in commencing a bankruptcy proceeding against a former member of the Institute for judgment debts arising from a disciplinary proceeding.
- Acted for various individual taxpayers in appeal proceedings against the determinations of the Commissioner of the Inland Revenue Department.
- Acted for a Chinese multinational e-commerce conglomerate in a regulatory investigation commenced by the Securities and Futures Commission.
- Assisted in representing a US incorporated company and its affiliates in regulatory proceedings brought by the Securities and Futures Commission pursuant to Section 213 of the SFO based on allegations of manipulating the market of shares of a Hong Kong listed company.